Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Faith

Dear Family & Friends,

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20

God tells me in his word to be anxious for nothing but I confess to you that I'm still anxious. He tells me to have faith like a mustard seed but today I wonder if I even have that. Kelly will be leaving soon for his third time in Iraq for 15 months and I wonder if I have enough strength to make it. Well good news...I don't!!! But God does and I'm learning to believe not just in Him, but to believe Him. And God says "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God (he's mine!). I will strengthen you and help you (I need it); I will up hold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

God is good, all the time & all the time, God is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Mel said...

Strength just enough for this day.Thats all He asks of us. Found your blog today by accident as your URL is similar to us!