You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you; and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12
Love one another deeply, from the heart. 1 Peter 1:22
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Job 8:21
During the summer, Kelly, my Mom & Dad, and the girls and I spent the afternoon having a picnic, exploring the woods, and playing in the creek. Madison & Grace played in the muddy water and caught guppies and Sarah & I went for a nature walk and collected "treasure", leaves, rocks and we even saw chipmunk. It was a great day.

1 comment:
Oh, Shannon, I love all the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful. Lets catch up soon. I will be seeing Alina here soon. I wish you were here too! Lots of love to you all! James and Suzanne Corneliussen just moved to Germany, not sure what city but I will find out!
Post a Comment