Monday, March 19, 2007

Bonjour!




We had a great time in Paris although I saw my life flash before my eyes a few times. The drivers there are CRAZY! Everyone there knows where the lanes start & stop except...you guessed it, US! The buildings there are breath taking and the Eiffel Tower was all that I imagined. The line was very long for us all to go up to the first floor. I couldn't miss the opportunity, so I walked up all 280 something steps (I lost count). I had a great picture of the girls sitting in front of some flowers with the tower in the background but the flash went out so you are going to have to use your imagination and look at the pics from my car. Another chapter in The Brown's European Vacation. Chevy Chase has nothing on us!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meysenburg said...

Love the pictures! You all are very blessed! Hugs to everyone we miss you! Tons goin'on over here in Tacoma! I would love to call! Please if you get a chance e-mail me your number1 Love you girl!